How to Make Black Halloween Candles for your Candelabra
It’ll be Halloween soon – the perfect excuse to dress up and feature your Candelabra!
but can be used on a hearth candelabra
or any other type of candelabra too for that matter !
You’ll be making some black Halloween pillar candles to put on your Candelabra.
What you’ll need:
- Black paint
- cardboard tubes eg. Empty gift-wrap rolls, wc paper rolls, etc
- cardboard (use an old cereal box)
- glue gun and glue sticks
- L.E.D.tea lights (to see an example CLICK HERE)
- black tissue paper (like this)
Instructions: click here for the instructions and pictures for each step
If you don’t have a Candelabra that suits this project, that’s ok
you can just make a centerpiece with your Halloween Candles,
they look very dramatic with a feather boa wreath.
Here’s the link to Marilyn’s Blog where she posted this project which I’m sharing with you
– she also has other Halloween projects on her site.